Friday, April 9, 2010

Time to Smile

by Emily

One of my favorite things to do during a particularly uninspiring Friday (today being a great example) is to find a few images that keep my spirits up and get me that much closer to the weekend.

This link says it all. There are quite a few gnomes to purchase. I highly suggest checking them out at Unica Home.

I’m in no way bitter towards my job, but there are some days that these post-it notes would come in very handy.

I’m a bird lover, so much so that I find humor and fascination in pigeons.

The colors in this photo really brighten my mood, plus how enticing do all of those sweets look?

I’m very much in love with modern looking dinnerware and glassware, and these Ona pitchers are exceptionally gorgeous.

And last but not least, in pondering what I will make for dinner, I couldn’t help but wish I had this apron to wear tonight.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment