Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Summer Nail Polish.

by Emi

The summer is great for fun summer nail polish. What girl doesn't want to have nice polished toes to go with her favorite pair of sandals. Liz and I are big Chanel nail polish fans. Each bottle is usually a bit of an investment, about $25 a bottle for limited edition colors, but we think it's worth it. The colors are always fantastic and the polish is pretty long lasting and chip resistant. Also they don't get all thick and clumpy after a couple of months. I bought a bottle of Kalidescope, a matte silver color, in the fall of 2008 which I wear the majority of the time on my toes and the polish is still as clump free as the day I bought it.

Chanel has just come out with its newest Summer 2010 collection, and I'm definitely into it. I think metallic colors look great on your toes with sandals, really versatile, and for the summer there are two new gold colors. Gold Lame which is a matte gold and Illusion D'Or which is a sparkly gold. I haven't decide which I'll buy yet, but take a look at them and decide for yourself. Also there is a matte looking black called Black Velvet. Only Chanel would say black nail polish was for summer. Love it.




(Photos courtesy of Chanel.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment