Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hey There Four Eyes

by Liz

Do you wear glasses? I've had them for awhile to read music and use the computer, but I never remember to put them on. I guess that would probably explain why recently my eyes have gotten worse. I used to hate the idea of having to wear glasses most of the time, but now there are so many great options out there now that I can't decide on just one pair!

Over the winter I fell head over heels for this pair of Nebb Special Edition Moscot frames. I think the orchid color is my favorite but I really love them all! Unique, right?

While I think they are beautiful, they are a tad out of my price range so I never ended up taking the plunge.

Then in mid-February, Daily Candy answered my prayers with a newsletter featuring Warby Parker Eyewear. Their eyeglasses are $95 for frames and lenses (crazy!), with the option for free at home try on, and for every pair that you buy, they donate a pair to someone in need. They also have pictures of models wearing all the frames, and the styling in the photos is pretty cool too. Some of my favorite looks below:


Definitely stop by their website, they have a lot of great looks for both men and women.

I just started following a great blog called Geek, C'est Chic. The blog is described as the "pretty girls with glasses society." Lots of inspiration to be found!

And my most recent discovery is The Girls With Glasses. I've seen them around the blogosphere lately and after checking out their site, can totally see what all the fuss is about. How cute is this theme song? Their outfits are great too! Makes me want to go find an awesome vintage dress to wear with my new frames.


No comments:

Post a Comment