Friday, April 2, 2010

Outdoors

Get out your favorite open-toed shoes...it's time to brave the great outdoors, and see what spring has in store for us. If you're lucky enough to have the day off, get out there and catch some rays...

On the agenda for today:

A delicious lunch of some sort
Shopping in and around Union Square (I don't dare enter Soho when any holiday is upon us)
Buying some beautiful flowers for the apartment
AND...

Attempting to "patio-ize" my less than attractive concrete balcony. I've got my handy Snapping Deck Tiles that I ordered from Overstock.com. Of course I will keep you posted on this work in progress...with any luck, it should look like this:


By the way, my peace lily Audrey is looking extremely chipper today...she's almost ready to hit the balcony for a little vacation away from her normal resting spot in our room.


Happy Friday to all. Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment