Friday, May 21, 2010

Blogging about Blogs

by Emily

After getting settled into my desk for the day, it's imperative for me to check out a few feeds on Google Reader; I get a sense of comfort that today will be dotted with fun anecdotes, inventive ideas, and captivating photos in looking through the few selected blogs I follow. This occurs every Friday, while I'm at work. A morning routine can span a few hours or a few minutes, for everyone. Welcome to my morning routine, and a few of my favorites that have made my Friday that much sweeter.

I've been pining over this design for a few days now - have I mentioned that someday I will own a Peacock? It's a bit ridiculous that you can sell their feathers for so much, when in reality they lose tail feathers annually when molting (it's not like extracting saffron).

You can find this on Etsy at DollyBirdDesign

Imagine this studio in your backyard...it would be very hard for me to define what work is if I were to spend time here on a regular basis. I would also need a backyard.

Courtesy of Apartment Therapy, click here for the full article.

On another note, with the weather being so nice out today, I can't wait to try this recipe out.

Photo and Recipe courtesy of Serious Eats, click here for the full recipe.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment