Thursday, May 27, 2010

Online Shopping & Stash Buster Update!

by Liz

One of my favorite clothing stores finally opened up an online shop! Madewell is what some would call "J. Crew's hip younger sister." I think its safe to say I know where my next paycheck is going. Here are some pieces that stood out to me:

This last picture is probably my favorite out of the bunch. I love the stripes with the floral romper and chunky necklace. I also need to figure out how to make these wedges work with budget.

Looks like I'll be eating peanut butter and jelly for the month of June to make this happen.

Stash Buster update: I started making the Butterick top on Sunday and I'm almost done! It came out a little too big and tent-like so I need to make some adjustments. I also am out of town and forgot to pack my camera (whoops). I was hoping to show my progress, but it looks like you all will be in suspense for another week. Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!

(Photos from Madewell)

No comments:

Post a Comment