Sunday, March 21, 2010

Une Belle Ville!




This post I'm dedicating to my fellow blogger Natalie, who recently booked a trip to Paris for late May. It will be her first trip to Paris, and abroad in general! And I am super excited for her and Ryan, because I love Paris. I was there about four years ago for just 2 1/2 days, but they were magical ones.

My friend Melissa and I took the chunnel from London to Paris, and arrived at the Gare du Nord, which is a beautiful train station. Our little hotel was in an area near the Eiffel Tower, and when we exited the metropolitan for the first time, we got our first view of le Tour Eiffel. I'll never forget it. It was right in front of us peaking out from behind some buildings. Paris I think is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to. The architecture is amazing. I absolutely loved just walking around looking at everything. The city just drips history from everything. Every cafe, every metro station, every church is gorgeous. In Paris I think it's a 100% worth doing all the touristy things because they are all incredible. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Musee`D'Orsay, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Arc du Triomph, Champs Elysees, the list goes on and on. Amazingly I was able to do all that and more in just the span of 2 1/2 busy days.




No comments:

Post a Comment