Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Last of The Bloggettes: Emily

Hello friends! Welcome to Friday. Here's a bit about myself...

Name: Emily

City: NYC

Favorite Bands/Music: Everything, except country. I have a strange attachment/fascination with Céline Dion.

Color: Almost any hue of blue.

Foods: Vietnamese, Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, French...the list keeps on going...I'm very much in love with wine. And oysters.

Designers: I tend to be drawn to designers who actually understand how people are built, like Diane Von Furstenberg.

Stores: Crate & Barrel, MOMA store, Bloomingdale's, gilt.com

Movies: Amélie, Cruel Intentions, Revolutionary Road

TV: Mad Men, True Blood, Big Love, Barefoot Contessa, House Hunters

Hobbies: Perusing NYC-area real estate, walking faster than most people, playing with my cats, cooking delicious meals, generally being addicted to google reader. All that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment