Saturday, March 20, 2010


There are so many things that I love about this picture, but basically when it comes down to it, I wish this was my life. I wish I was an endlessly chic woman, who spent her days lounging around various European cafes. I'd probably be drinking an espresso, cappuccino, or cafe au lait instead of water, but otherwise this seems about right. What you can't see in this picture is my red or sea foam green Vespa 150 that is parked near by.

It would seem that my biggest hobby these days is daydreaming about the exciting European life that I wish I was living. Over the past couple of years as I've done more and more traveling, I've become enamored with the idea of living in Europe, and enjoying all the special things Europe has to offer. The food, the culture, the art, the architecture, the music, and the people. I love all the things Europe has to offer. Don't get me wrong. The U.S. is a great, interesting place to live as well. New York City is undisputedly one of the most exciting and rich places on earth, but the history of the "old world" doesn't compare to me.

As a result of my preoccupation with all things European and traveling, I would say that a lot of my posts will be about traveling and all the things that go with it. I hope you enjoy it as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment