Thursday, July 8, 2010

If I can do it...

by Liz

I came across this wonderful summer dessert idea a couple weeks ago and can't begin to express how great it is. You are well aware I am a dessert fiend, so when I find something a little bit healthier than the norm, I fully embrace it.


Banana ice cream! With only one (or two) ingredients!


Basically all you do is cut up bananas, freeze them, then dump them in the food processor and you have a tasty treat. There are even step-by-step instructions here for those of you who like me, lack the required skill sets to cook like a normal person (they even specify that you should peel the banana first).


Naturally I put WAY too much peanut butter in my first batch so I'll have to give it another go this weekend. Seriously though, you should really try this. It rules.

(Photos by The Kitchn)

No comments:

Post a Comment