Wednesday, July 7, 2010

For Future Collecting

by Emi

If you’ve read one of my previous posts, then you’ll already know I’m really into silkscreened posters and screen printing. I like the craft of printing, and I like the generally modern playful subjects. For Christmas this past year I even gifted a beautiful bird collage from Natalies' sister's BF Kevin, aka Art Arracht, and another random silk screen artist I found at the Union Square Christmas Market (who's name I shamefully don't remember!). This past weekend though while going through my usual blogs I noticed some really beautiful and fun prints from some really talented illustration artists. I also came across some beautiful book collaborations for Penguin Books. I would love to start collecting some of these art prints to mix up my poster collection, but I’ll probably have to build some more walls first…


Anna Bond "Hat Collection"


Jim Tierney "King Azaz"


Jim Tierney "Cheese Lover"



Stan Chow "Headless"

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Part of the Penguin Hardcover Classics
Designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment