Thursday, July 29, 2010

Keep Dreaming...

By Natalie

With so many different decorating styles and personalities out there, it’s always a bit of a surprise to find someone whose aesthetic tendencies match almost exactly with your own. That’s how I felt when I stumbled upon one of Apartment Therapy’s recent articles featuring Margaret Roach’s Upstate Garden Home. I have to say, my initial surprise and delight upon finding these pictures were almost immediately replaced with sheer, all-consuming envy.

Can someone please tell Ms. Roach that I would like to own her house, and all of the things inside of it? I could offer her about $100 for the whole thing, which I happen to think is a pretty good deal.

Sigh.

While I keep dreaming, check out these photos which came from the Apartment Therapy Website. If you’d like to see more, and read a little about the place, click here. Hope you enjoy it!





No comments:

Post a Comment